Saturday, August 13, 2011

Does she like me plz plz answer best one gets ten points?

ok so i went out with this girl and then like she started to be like wierd like this time i was at lunch and i told her to sit next to me but she didnt and when i was with her she was barley paying attention so i broke up with her and then after skool i sent her a poem because when i broke up with her she started to cry and then shes sent me the poem back saying i cant be with you and then me and her started to argue then i was a jerk to her so then like 2 months after we broke up like she is now really nice to me and the dance came up and she said if i come to the dance she will dance with me and before when i was talking to her she asked who do i like and i said no one and i was wondering if she still like me ps im only 11 pss and when i talk to her on the PHone the other day she kept talking about how if some one asked her right now she would probily say yes and she said how much she cried when i broke up with her what should i do and i think she lying saying she met a boy at the dance and the boy asked her out what do i do do i ask her out or what do i do ps i really like her

No comments:

Post a Comment