Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Does this sound good ?[10pts] if not can u fix it?

The days spent with him, have been the most amazing times. He is my soul's guardian, sheltering it from the darkness, he is the man I fell in love with, the one that will always have a piece of me, no not a piece but my whole being, I love him with my whole essence, he is the one that can keep me calm in hard time, he is the one that can show me life, and all the splendours in which are held in it, Even on my ping my soul will forever belong to him, no matter how long it takes... to finally see him, I know my love will be beating stronger at each ping day... feeling his lips on mine will complete me. You sweetheart, have given me more than anyone else would even consider offering... and for that, I love you. The times we share, will forever be in my prized possesions, cherished forever... in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment