Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fellow Americans:do you feel like you're living worthless lives,& u'r nothing but a "cog in the great machine"?

Ok, I'm 22 and I'm just about to complete my masters in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Engineering this May. I feel like I have lived a worthless life right now, living in a bubble here in America. I plan on becoming an activist, going somewhere like Palestine, Iraq or Kashmir and showing the world what's happening to them. We live a sheltered life, we don't know what grief and pain means. An American professional can make a huge difference in a 3rd world country, but in America he/she is just a 'cog in the great machine': a money making machine making little difference in the world. Whereas in a 3rd world country, I'll make less money but I'll make a huge difference. And that's what makes me happy. I don't want to die without making a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment