Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Which is the best gun out of these 3 on mw2 ACR, Scar H or the Tar 21? and which perks fit best with them?

Notice almost everyone has a different opinion. That's just how it is, what works for one person doesn't for the next. The UMP for instance is one of the most used guns in the game but I can't play worth a damn with it. I tend to play a style where I'm taking longer shots and the ACR works best for me (actually I prefer the M4A1, but you didn't ask about that one). The SCAR is a great gun, but the ACR and M4A1 seem more accurate to me, also I get so tired of being killed while reloading the SCAR because the clip is so small. The TAR is a very powerful gun and if I were going to do a silenced and Cold Blooded cl I'd probably use it. It just doesn't have enough accuracy for my style of play. Sorry but I have to say this. I find people like Tucker so funny. They claim to hate a gun because it's too good. Sure we buy that one, got any swamp land for sale also?

No comments:

Post a Comment