Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dream about psychopathic killer obsessed with me?

I was living in some small town in mountains. There were a lot of tourists. There was this psychopathic killer obsessed with me. He would follow me and kill everyone who got in touch with me. He would catch people, torture them but always so I could see it. Like he would follow me until i was alone and bring those kidnapped people and kill them, or if i was with somebody he would murder them on they way home or so that i know about it. Sometimes he would send me things that belonged to them. All tho he wouldn't touch me or my family members. He was torturing my mind. I knew him well. He would come to my house, hide and talk to me or leave letters and gifts. Police was looking for him but they didn't know who he was. And i had to pretend i didn't knew anything about it because i was afraid he would kill my family. Than one night he got into my bed. He told me that he loved me and that he knows that i'm tired of him so he came here unarmed so i can kill him. I took out a knife and stabbed him few times. Than he started to laugh and said that he was relived. Than i started to hug him and cry, and felt terrible like i've lost someone important. What do you think it might mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment