Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Men , please answer this honestly and maturely. thx?

Why does a man who broke it off with a women , begged her and pleaded to leave him alone via tex, mail, phone etc. and the women did that , now he is starting to make it a habit to call or show up at 3-5 am times once a month or every now and then? I dont get it. I finally gave this man what he wanted after our cruelial break up, he said he wanted to move on and Ive been trying so hard, but it seems each step i take and as soon as i get to that (im moving on part) he calls or pops up.. I mean MEN come on, doesnt he have someone by now we been broke off for 4 months, why call me periodically and bother me when its only hurting me more in the process of tryin to let go? What is his deal, Does he still love me, is he thinking of maybe getting back or am i just his drunk call? and if so why not call a different call? WHY ME

No comments:

Post a Comment