Monday, August 8, 2011

Could I be experiencing a depression?

I'd been experiencing some endogenous depressions for a while, now. It was first professionally recognized at ten to eleven I believe, after I had made a joke about euthanizing oneself which was poorly received and was required to go to psychotherapy. Autism related irritation or otherwise depressions were included in the diagnosis. There is a perpetuated mental divide between what I call the mania(I am not bipolar) and the, I guess depression. One is seemingly always more ideal than the other. In being manic, the ambitious productivity outweighs the acute realism of depression and vice versa. Anyway, about my current state. I have lost ten pounds, gained five pounds, lost five pounds, and gained five pounds since approximately June 20. I usually go to sleep at about 8 AM and wake up at about 1 to 5 PM on a daily basis, since shortly before then. Falling asleep far exceeds the standard 7 minutes and feels excruciatingly difficult and futile. But I sleep undisturbed. Counting sheep helps. Also I remember my dreams. Last night I dreamt I was buying clothes(I had just finished the intensive shopping unit of my immersion program) and I was experiencing, I guess enjoyment. Vividly. So it may be that I experience enjoyment in the action and the concept of sleep. I've been exercising uncharacteristically. I usually spend upwards of 2.5 hours in a day. I've also been having headaches more frequently. I'm a female by the way. I'm sterile right now I guess, reproductive functions have been halted. I urinate a lot, but it may be due to the enjoyment in drinking 6 mugs of chilled water at once and quickly. There is a consciousness that hastened suicide would be universally unideal, but often in the morning I am adamant of doing it that day. There is no emotional reaction to the concept anymore. No guilt is experienced. I have also had increased clarity of anti Brahmanist views about death and of course atheism, despite extreme obsessive compulsive Judeo Christian/Pagan prayer(that relates to my existing condition) In interacting with others there is no desire to say, feign interest or reciprocate. I had previously shared things and sometimes interrupted. There is now nothing to say to my deepest confidants. Could I be having a depression? I am fifteen by the way

No comments:

Post a Comment